Do you secretly admire the girls that can get away with wearing jumpsuits? Well, get ready, because it is officially your turn to jump into the spotlight.
I remember a time when jumpsuits were super hard to find. If you did stumble upon one, it never seemed to fit properly. Guess what? Those days are gone! Jumpsuits are everywhere now and no matter your style or body type, there is one for you.
Here are my jumpsuit buying tips, by body type:
- Petite: start with a calf or ankle length, so it doesn’t overpower your frame.
- Busty: go with a halter cut, to keep proportions in check.
- Hips don’t lie: try a flared style, to keep the eyes continuing down the legs.
- Slim: look for a cinched waist or belt, to fake curves.
- Finally: Be confident & own the look.
If this is all slightly scary to you (or it is your first time to purchase one), I recommend starting with a simple black or solid color jumpsuit. It feels less intimidating for a newbie. This Vince Camuto gem is super versatile and one of my all time favs. Just grab a fringe bag and you are ready to walk out the door.
Jump on it & start your jumpsuit hunt now!
Jumpsuit: Vince Camuto // Bag: Elaine Turner // Shoes: Nine West // Necklace: Stella & Dot // Earrings: Gorjana // Cuff: Vince Camuto // Makeup: Rae Cosmetics // Nail polish: Butter London (in Chimney Sweep)
Photography by Todd White